Monday 29 October 2012

Weekly Photoshop assignment - Halloween!


After a weekend of playing many games with special Halloween events (Guild wars being the main culprit here) I should be full of ideas, candy corn, pumpkins and anything else spooky in-between  I like the idea of maybe creatures dressing up as there real counterpart. 
I first sketched up some deigns, i wanted to work more on the character. i tried to get a good pose or a character that i would be happy with. I liked the main two designs on this one and is defiantly the design i would like to base my final design on. 
Here are a few more character designs that i wasn't too happy with.
Here are a few Photoshop sketches that elaborate more on my ideas i drew earlier. One of these designs is what i would of liked to do my final piece on but unfortunately didn't have enough time. This is defiantly something that i would like to attempt again in the future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment