Wednesday 14 November 2012

Photoshop assignment - New York Plane crash.


(I did have many more designs and rough plans but i show how lost though in editing the blog.)
 Here are some original sketches and ideas for different shots and composition, most of these resemble my final piece and can easily see this was the main idea that stuck in my head.
 

More of a final sketch to help me get the right idea and perspective, the plane was too small in size to the building taking into account that it is meant to be a Boeing 747.
  
 Here you can see a Boeing 747 model in 3DS max to help me work out the angle and size i would need to use in my final piece.

Some perspective lines, i kinda wish i did a piece with 2 point perspective to get more of a dramatic shot but once i was already most of the way through i felt it was far too late.


As we got asked to do day and night, here are both versions. Could of done so much better i believe, i wish i spent more time on the final piece  as much i did the planning. Either way i was semi-pleased with the final result, could of spent more time on the details and the environment but the main goal here for me was to get a decent looking perspective.
                                                       



1 comment: